Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Dino Museum

Gemma, Finn and McKenna trying to infiltrate yet another dino exhibit

A couple days after Christmas the entire Harker clan invaded the Dino Museum at Thanksgiving Point. Finn has always been too young for this kind of thing, but this time he loved chasing his cousins and playing with all the hands-on exibits. We finished with luch at the cafe and Finn fell asleep .2 seconds after being strapped into his car-seat. Aaron was so great and took care of him for the rest of the day so I could go to Eagle Mountain and spend more time with my family. Finn LOVES one-on-one time with his Dad and I got to have a kid-free day so everybody won!

Gemma and Finn in their dino dress-ups

Finn practicing his excavating skills. Below is a video of the same activity. He loved taking his shoes off and playing in the sand!





Finn giving me a smile of gratitude for teaching him all about prehistoric times

2 comments:

maryirene said...

finn is such a doll!! i'm so glad we got to see you while we were in town! isn't the dino museum great! my kids loved the water part best. the sand is a bit more baby friendly. hehe.

The Prigmore Family said...

Okay weird but I LOVE that dino museum. If it's the one by thanksgiving point. During the 2 months I lived in provo I went there like 12 times. I may or may not have worn the exact same costume as Finn. How did I ever get married?