Monday, April 6, 2009

Blast from the Past

One of our many engagement shots that didn't make the cut

Thanks to my crazy pregnancy nesting issues, Aaron and I have been doing some Spring cleaning. All clutter annoys me lately and I feel an overwhelming urge to make our house 100% ready for this next baby. We finally went through boxes of old stuff that desperately needed some attention and got rid of a TON of junk. And of course, what sorting of old crap would be complete without a trip down memory lane. Here are some pictures that a few of our old friends may get a kick out of...

Aaron and Dan H. riding horses back in the day
Mikey and Matt packing heat

Aaron and Dan P. on yet another trip to the mud caves

Tyson making out with a clown after pimping out the garage that
Aaron lived in. Aaron thinks that is Dan Henry's hand in the lower-left corner...aah teenage boys.

Matt doing the "Ore Truck"
Aaron and Zane in The Brittany...what is it with guys and their nipples?!

You can hardly tell...but that's Tony Danza! I snapped this pic of him in NYC.

One of the greatest gals ever...Jenn Thomson and I at EFY.

Aaron and I after a month of dating...with some licorice.

Me and my freshman room mate Katy...what a gal.

Magic Mountain with the Art Glass crew...Andrea, Jenn and Cam. I'm wearing my favorite glasses...one of the many pairs that I have stepped on and broken over the years.
Yeah...that's me.

6 comments:

Zane and Lexi said...

oh man, good times at the brittany!! and I love that bottom pic of you and the skiis - your hair is SOOO long :) thanks for sharing these!

The Prigmore Family said...

Haahaahaa! thanks for the morning laugh Ash. Old pictures are awesome. Driving the 1998 rodeo from old pictures is not.

PS That last ski picture is priceless.

tara said...

i second the comment about boys and their nipples...first of all, what? second of all, you'd think it would go away with age. it just gets worse i think.

ps in all the reminiscing, i'm surprised there are no pics of late night seven brides for seven brothers or pi-NOC-le. gotta love nesting

Mama H said...

Loved the pictures . .. thought there might be one of the black eye you got from Finn's camera toss...

Andi Kate, Children's Author said...

A. You would have to be BLIND not to know that is the Danzanator!

B. I WANT that picture of you in the snowgear--YOWza!

And that must be Mission Ridge--because I can see mountain, but nowhere near where you are with skis...

maryirene said...

lol! i love the pictures! what great memories!