I'm going to have a baby.
Her growth has not improved and my doctor told me yesterday that there is no way they are going to keep her in the oven past 37 weeks. That means the ABSOLUTE latest I will deliver is July 11th...probably more like July 6th...earlier if they see any signs of stress at the bi-weekly testing I am doing at the hospital.
I still feel very taken care of. All three doctors at my clinic are aware of my situation and communicating with the parinatologist regularly. I have an awesome neighbor/sisters who are willing to watch Finn while I am at the hospital for 2+ hours twice a week. But I am also feeling very helpless with an added dose of anxiety. Luckily my nesting instincts kicked in early this time around so we might actually be "ready" (whatever that means) for this baby to be born. I am just so glad that I have such a great network of supportive friends and family who are always there for me, it makes the waiting a lot easier.