Sunday, November 1, 2009

Videos by Dad

Aaron got some quality time with the kids a few nights ago and took a couple great videos.

The first if of Finn counting to 20. I feel like his little brain is soaking everything up so fast and I can't teach him fast enough! It is so fun to have a child that loves to learn.

The second is of Kate just chillin on the floor which she does about 80% of the day. Finn loves to get Kate to "si-ul" (smile) and we all love her cute little dimple. She is becoming such an easy, happy baby!



4 comments:

Sandra said...

What a smart boy! A much better counter than Ella!
And Kate is darling : )

Jess and Matt said...

Cutest videos! I love how you can already see the sibling connection between Finn and Kate- she already loves her big brother!

Andi Kate, Children's Author said...

#1, that kid is a freakin genius! #2, please keep posting everything your little Einstein learns--I consider it online schooling for my kids!

Andi Kate, Children's Author said...

...er, on second thought, maybe I should only view these when they are sleeping: we're on viewing #6 and Brody can't stop saying, "again! again! again!"