Monday, March 15, 2010

Chuck E Cheese!

Earlier this month Finn had a BLAST at Chuck E Cheese's with his cousin Jaxson.
Thanks to a coupon Bobbi found, it only cost 15 dollars for our whole family to eat, drink, and be merry a.k.a. eat a lot of pizza, drink a lot of pop and get enough tokens to last a lifetime. (We saved about half of them to go back and ride the rides another time.) The pictures below pretty much sum up how much fun the kids had:


Et la piece de resistance:

LOVE Jaxson's face in this one.
Obviously the truck ride was their favorite.
Thanks to his skill, good luck and a game that was broken (?) Aaron got a TON of tickets that we used to score Finn some pretty sweet toys...and of course a little bit of candy too. Here is a video of him trying out his Pop Rocks for the first time
Thanks for the good times Chuck. We'll probably see you again real soon.

4 comments:

Ailyn said...

He is so lucky! I've never been there.

Aaron said...

Broken? If I was only so lucky! No, it was my sweet skills that won us all those tickets.

L.A. Harker said...

I love that you recorded him eating pop rocks for the first time! That is hilarious. I remember the first time I had pop rocks (I think I was 16...)

Andi Kate, Children's Author said...

Looks like they had the ride of their life there! SWEET! I am a lame parent and try to avoid that place at all cost--but seeing these pics makes me think about going again. Sometimes I think about things for a long, long time.