Sunday, November 14, 2010

Family Photos

Our friend Nataly Harris needed a family to take pictures of for her latest promotion, and we were happy to volunteer! Since it was only a 30 minute session, we just have a few shots to choose from:

I think I'm going to print the one in the middle with us all standing, even though Kate's tongue is sticking out. I like the bench one, but I think Finn's smile is weird in it.
I LOVE these shots that she got of Finn and Kate:

As soon as I print these we will finally have something up on our living room walls!

8 comments:

Jess and Matt said...

So cute Ash! I love these pictures. Where are you guys? I love the background!

Butchike Bunch said...

I love all of these.. the trees around the bench picture frame your beautiful family perfectly but I can see how you prefer Finns face in the other one. The individual shots of Finn and Kate are gorgeous. Now we will all be expecting Christmas cards with a family picture!! hehe... Love them though!!

Mama H said...

Love the pictures. Any way you can email them to me so that I can print off a copy? I was just looking at my "display" of pictures, and the most recent one I have of your family is your wedding picture! I, too, love the ones of Finn and Kate...mmm - that apple looks delicious!

The Parks Family said...

They turned out so cute! I LOVE the picture of Kate with the apple!

Tom said...

I like the bench one better than the standing one. :)

Andi Kate, Children's Author said...

That one of Kate is so great! Looks like an ad! And I like the bench one best too, but they are all gorge!

jandrach.blogspot.com said...

Ashley your family is so beautiful! And I have to say it was so much fun playing with your kids when Jess and Matt watched them. That little Kate is such a doll! Seriously if you guys ever need a babysitter, I'm not too far :)

maryirene said...

beautiful!